Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Admin/mod

Go down

Application Admin/mod Empty Application Admin/mod

Post  Kooricold Sun May 05, 2013 10:27 pm

Name IG: kooricold "nickname: kirito"
Name (First is fine): Cory
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: no
How long have you been here?: 3 months or so "loli introduced me"
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: loli maybe
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : So far i have set myself up as a neutral party on the server. I have no enemy's i dont go out to make people mad, in fact i try to keep peace "unless its a faction type dispute i mean its a faction server there will be that" I would really like to help bring some aesthetic to the server and possibly build towns randomly across the server to help put in some variability and possible some more fun to finding random houses "not much in it besides maybe wood or stone but good to look at" I know there used to be an old town below spawn but it got destroyed I'd like to make more aesthetics to around spawn as well. I also see myself as an elder to a lot of the people on the server. I get on quite a bit so any glitch or exploit can be found out about quick as well and handled. I am applying for both mod and admin. thank you and have a nice day. Very Happy

Kooricold

Back to top Go down