Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mod Application

Go down

Mod Application Empty Mod Application

Post  blinja99 Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Name IG: Blinja99
Name (First is fine): Max
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: Yes I was a mod on another towny server with 82 slots.
How long have you been here?: 2 months
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: Nope
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : I would like to be mod because I enjoy helping people. When a new player comes to the server I want to be able to protect him/her from the people who instantly try to kill them when they go out of spawn. When people do this it drives off players that could become future donators, and it is a huge letdown to be killed as soon as you start a server. I have many recommendations on plugins and ways to help fresh starting players as well as advise on plugins to make the server more fun and enjoyable. If made mod I would not only be able to deal with complaints from players, but also make sure that there advise and criticisms are filtered so only the significant thoughts reach the higher ranking staff members. I would like to start as mod and hopefully work my way up from there.
Thank you,
blinja99
P.S. If you have any further questions feel free to email me or talk to me ingame.

blinja99

Back to top Go down