Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

2 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  Terror_trooper Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:44 pm

IGN: Terror_trooper

Name: Avari

Experience: I have been admin on a survival/faction server and mod on a survival server hosting 255 slots.

How long have you been here?: Im pretty new,My friend introduced me yesterday

Why I want to be Mod?: I would love to be mod because I enjoy helping players because I know how it feels to go on a new server without any warm welcomes and help at all. I know a great deal about plugins and commands. I have some experience with control panel but I am a fast learner and a keen listener. I just love being around the server and getting involved. If I was mod I would take comments and complaints equally and share them with higher authority. I am experienced with dealing with hackers, spammers, and stuff like that. I respect players and what they have to say and I respect higher authority for their knowledge and wisdom.Also because I run a server myself so i think moderator at least would be a good role for me on the server

Terror_trooper

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  boxlaxgoalie Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:57 pm

Hey Terror. The staff of Geocraft may think different, but I do not think you will be come a moderator...well, yet. You just logged on yesterday, and did not have a nice personality. When i pvpd you, you said some offensive things. Other people, including I, have been on this server for loads of time, and been trying to help as many people as we could to hopefully become a moderator.

Good luck! (not sarcasim)

Boxlaxgoalie

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down