Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slavafh's Mod application

Go down

Slavafh's Mod application Empty Slavafh's Mod application

Post  Slavafh Sun May 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Name IG: Slavafh
Name (First is fine): Nader
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: Yes, on quite a few actually. I've been mod on 2 mc servers and 1 tekkit server and I'm an owner of a minecraft server too. Now I'm op on all 3 servers (the tekkit server and the 2 mc servers)
How long have you been here?: I've been here for around 2 months and possibly more, I'm not entirely sure tbh.
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: I'm not entirely sure what this means, but if you're asking if someone recommended this server to me, it was zavizitor9000. And also if you're asking if this is my first time being a staff member on this server, yes, but other servers, no. Very Happy
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : I want to be a mod to help others get a good experience of this server and to make this server get a higher reputation than it already has and get more people to donate to help this server stay alive. And also I live in England, so I have a different time zone to some staff, so I will be online earlier. Also I'm familiar with quite a few plugins, so I most likely will know what I'm doing. Also I have never have been demoted on any of those servers before and I am on the Geocraft server alot of the times (around 1-2 hours minimum everyday, so I am quite active Smile )

Also I think that more mods are nessessary due to the fact that there are (I think) around 3 mods, so there aren't alot of mods to moderate the server and keep it clean from people who do not abide the rules ;/.
I think I am capable of being a mod to moderate the server and keep it clean from people who doesn't abide the rules (such as hacking, making fun of peoples sexual views and making fun of peoples religions), to help people who is very knew to the server and doesn't know much about the server (such as some people who doesn't have a class and has no idea on how to get a class), I have also had many experiences on being a staff on servers I have been staff on and finally I do abide all rules.

Thanks for reading this application, I hope this gets accepted Smile
-Slavafh

Slavafh

Back to top Go down