Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raoden315 Application

Go down

Raoden315 Application Empty Raoden315 Application

Post  Raoden315 Fri May 03, 2013 12:23 am

Name IG: Raoden315
Name (First is fine): Matt
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: YES/NO, how long? I have been a Mod on several servers over the few years I have been playing. I have also owned my own server for a period of about 6 months but due to too little foot traffic I was unable to see a reason to maintain the $20/ month. Cumulatively I have been a Mod or an admin for about a year and a half.
How long have you been here?: 2 Weeks (joined on April 20)
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: YES/NO
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*)

I would like to be a Mod for several reasons; Firstly Geocraft is the only server I play on right now and from what I have experienced here, it will be the only server I play on for a good while. The atmosphere on the server is generally one of good natured fun though there is the competitiveness that keeps it interesting. The main reason however I would like to be a moderator is because I have seen things break down, both literally with the shop and figuratively with people fighting for no reason, I am the type of person who would like to see justice and fairness prevail. Though I would like to see justice prevail I do know what battles are mine to fight and which will just need to solve themselves, e.g. petty arguments among players. I believe a mods job is to keep the balance between helping players on the server and letting them help themselves. I suppose the root of it is I like your server and would like an opportunity to better it in any way that I can. Smile

Thank you for accepting my Application,
Matt, Raoden315

Last edited by Raoden315 on Fri May 03, 2013 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixing Spelling error.)

Raoden315

Back to top Go down