Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Moderator Application Empty Moderator Application

Post  Exscaliberkid Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 am

Name IG: Exscaliberkid
Name (First is fine): Ethan
Experience as Mod/Admin before?: NO (At least on minecraft servers)
How long have you been here?: 1 Month
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: Yes
Why you want to be Mod/Admin? (100 Words Minimum*) : Hello! My name is Ethan. I like long walks on the beach followed by creeper slaying, Skeleton Bone smashing, and Zombie decapitation. I prefer to listen then to talk. Prefer action over words unless words are more effective then actions, and is Deathly loyal. I will never betray a friend. I was rejected by my crush for the past 2 years very hard; so I'm just looking for someone to help ease the hurt...
(Well, if everyone is going to make a application, I might as well too.) I won't follow the norm of how most people go along the lines of '' I want to be mod because..." so on and so forth. Instead, I'll go into the reasons why mods are there, first. Mods or Moderators, at least according to what my forum teacher told me, was that; ''A moderator was made to make sure everything is kosher, and goes with the rules and TOS." Now, if this server has a ToS is anyone's guess, but I learned this first and that is what I do. (Now to fall back into the norm Smile) I want to be admitted to Mod just because I'm one of those people who stay on later then most. However, that is not the only reason. The Biggest reason why I wish to become mod is to help the server and it's players with those moments that there ARE no Mods or admins on. Hence the reason why servers generally have a large mod-player-base. To make sure that there could always be, or generally is a Mod online at any giving point. I don't care for the perks of being mod (If there are any...?) but I just want the server to be better off. I am one of those people that can joke, and be happy, but when rules start to be broken, I don't care who you are, it's a server and there are other people on too besides yourself. I never let my personal feelings change my bias towards anyone. This is one of those golden servers because they are so lax in the rules, such as level of bad language. I want it to stay the way it is without some jerk coming along and messing it all up. As for the total amount of time I Can play? Well that changes daily, but I mostly can ever come on during the weekends because of school. I stay on, I have fun, and I believe that everyone on this server deserves to be treated equally. More then likely, This is the end of the post just because most people have given up on reading the try at convincing staff to make me mod. Whether I become mod or not is arbitrary as long as someone competent IS made mod. As long as someone takes into both sides of the issue... and makes the right call is all that is important. I would try my best t make the right call and hope that the party that is at fault gets what's coming to them; but hey! No human is perfect, and we're all allowed some level of error. Yes, if the incident is blatantly per-meditated, then they should get immediately what the should get. So here's to making the right choice. Don't Do your vegetables, eat your school, and go to your drugs.

That is all.

Sincerely, Skank-a-Moose Exscaliberkid Axthen (the nobody name version of Ethan! get it? Athen... AXthen? Kingdom Hearts...? Forever alone...)

(P.S. That first paragraph is true ;3)

Exscaliberkid

Back to top Go down

Moderator Application Empty Re: Moderator Application

Post  blinja99 Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:26 am

Da fuq?

blinja99

Back to top Go down

Post  Exscaliberkid Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:36 pm

^- The mod application thingy said no 2 minute applications; so I decided to do a 30 minute application... give or take.

Exscaliberkid

Back to top Go down

Post  blinja99 Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:07 am

Haha I know I was just messing around. I like it.

blinja99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down