Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XxxXCapsXxxX's application for moderator REDONE

2 posters

Go down

XxxXCapsXxxX's application for moderator   REDONE Empty XxxXCapsXxxX's application for moderator REDONE

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:29 am

Name IG: XxxXCapsXxxX
Name: Chance
Experience as mod or admin: Yes, for about 3 months on ZipCraft
How Long I have been on GeoCraft: About a year
Recommendations: Yes by the Mod/Admin Pakoklava

I wish to be a moderator for GeoCraft for a number of reasons. This is the only server i go on and it has been the most fun of times playing MineCraft. I want to be Mod to make this server fair for regular players and new players alike. It seems unfair for new people to get killed as soon as they walk out of spawn, i want to fix that. I know most people want ranks for the respect and commands, but to me Moderator is to make a server as fair as possible. I hope you enjoyed my application now that it has been fixed. I thank all the staff and members for giving me a great time on this server and i hope to help it even more than possible. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask in game. Thank You for reading this. Very Happy

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

XxxXCapsXxxX's application for moderator   REDONE Empty Lol caps :D

Post  pakoklava Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:18 pm

well your app worked GREAT job caps sorry i didnt say this earlyer but you are a great mod
you help people ask me if need help i will gladly help you
geocraft is the only one i play on to other ones are not interasting to me anymore Very Happy
without the spells and great friends i made on geocraft thank you all
caps Wink great job

pakoklava

Back to top Go down