Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED)

2 posters

Go down

boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED) Empty boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED)

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:20 am

Hello Geocraft, This is my application to be a moderator on one of the best servers I know of.

IGN: boxlaxgoalie

Name: Dan

Experience: Yes, I have been a Mod on 1 Server (Factions/PvP), Co-Owner on 1 (Survival/Freebuild), and I have owned one myself.(Factions/PvP)

How long I have been here: I've been here for 2-3 months now, and I was on for about 2 months on the old server, before it shut down.

Why I would like to be a Moderator: I would love to be a Moderator on this amazing server because I really love to help people out. As a past server owner I know what is right and what is wrong to do on a server. I also am very respectful to players and their opinions, unless it goes to far, and I have to stop them. I also know when things on servers get out of hand and how to control them. I play very frequently on this server as well. I am very respectful to the higher authoritys (admins, mods, co owner and owner of course), and if you would choose not to make me mod I would still have that feeling. I would never think I have 'more power' over anyone, nor would I abuse my power in any way. I think choosing me as a moderator would be a great benefit to Geocraft, but if I am declined, I will still play on and love this server as I do now. I also have found that in my time zone, there are not a lot of staff on, but plenty of players, which need some staff talked to. Hope you take me into consideration to be a part of staff on Geocraft.

Thank you for your time and reading this Very Happy

~Boxlaxgoalie~

Last edited by boxlaxgoalie on Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding some things, and refreshing time being on server :))

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED) Empty Re: boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED)

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Also, I was being sh*t on alot about my actions before I was tempbanned for a day, But after that I have been very different and on my best behaviour (Just so you know)

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED) Empty Re: boxlaxgoalie's Moderator Application (REFRESHED)

Post  Exscaliberkid Wed May 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Now don't get me wrong, you have changed VERY MUCH since the past... you have a much greater respect for everyone, and I believe it change for the best (considering you might have been banned perm if you hadn't changed your ways)... But I think, not hating or anything, but I think because of all the hate that you had done to a lot of people, It's going to take a while for you to become a mod... I do think eventually you might get mod, because when you try you are actually a very nice and collected person, it is just that you will have to get all the mods on your side Razz! good luck though, very nice application Very Happy!

Exscaliberkid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down