Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omnissiahs Moderator application!

Go down

Omnissiahs Moderator application! Empty Omnissiahs Moderator application!

Post  Omnissiah Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Name IG: Omnissiah_

Name: Trym

Experience as Mod/Admin before?: Yes, I have been first Guard in about half an year, then I got promoted to Moderator and I was it in about 1-2 months, (I've also been Admin on some other servers)

How long have you been here?: I started here for 3 days ago I belive (And I am going to stay Wink )

Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: Yes, I've got two servers, 1 of them that I were Moderator/Guard on that there is about 50-100 people on every day!

Why you want to be Mod/Admin?: I want to be Moderator or Admin because I have good experience with servers and I am a good and calm player Smile I am also trustworthy, You may see that I have only been on the server for only 3 days, and you will maybe think that is a problem, but this does that I dont have any enemys that I would get easier mad on Smile, I also know how to speak Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and ofc English, I understand thoose 4 languages easy, that would make it more easy for me to communicate with the players with bad English on the server wich would make it better for the players when they need someone in staff Smile I also have some suggestions how to make the server better and get more players/donators on Wink I am also going to donate myself (20$) (Make donator ranks higher please Wink ) I have also advertised some players here, like Aquer, Kaiern99999, Siggen321, Homerrocks1, Herman0000, WazZoz, Intervizizon I am also going to get more of my friends to come play on this wonderful server Smile
Btw if you need me and im not in game heres my skype: trym.engh_

-Omnissiah, call me Omni Smile

Omnissiah

Back to top Go down