Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms

5 posters

Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:22 pm

Today on 2/23/2013 An Illegal Endermen farm was discovered by the Administrator Pakoklava. Pakoklava quickly explained that this endermen farm was illegal and it will be removed. Pakoklava told them to gather there belongings and leave, but it did not go as easily as planned for the admin. Boxlaxgoalie and Chemello480 quickly started fighting with the Admin. Pakoklava. Pakoklava explained it several times this is illegal and asked if they may please get there stuff and leave. Instead of doing this they continued to fight with him and started rebuilding there farm! Pakoklava asked me to get screenshots to make sure that he has proof of what happened that day. If any staff want these screenshots please ask me in game with your gmail address.

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty Re: Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm

How many times do we have to say that IT DOES NOT SAY ENDER BASES ARE BANNED AT SPAWN! Also, it wasnt that nice. Pako asked once, then threatened, and griefed our creation. Also, you haven't noted all of our opinions, so it is not a fair thread.

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty Re: Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:38 pm

I find it funny how after you posted your reply you and chem started calling me a leach and said and i quote "This server was fine before pakoklava and caps showed up" real mature

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty Embarrasing

Post  shadowboss2344 Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:24 pm

Guys, does it really matter what is at spawn? Pak said to pack up and leave because the endermen farms are no longer allowed, So you do it!!! He is an admin, you need to listen to the admins and respect them.

shadowboss2344

Back to top Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty ThreadDigger

Post  DrivenMuffin Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

Dude, stop digging up closed arguments.
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty ahm lol wtf

Post  pakoklava Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:14 pm

wasnt this an old post didnt see shadows part in it 'BUT' he is right guys im an admin so you haveto
listen to me and ive told you that enderfarms were not aloud and all the other ones were removed
and you said creeperpanda1000 said 'yes my one is gone' that means im not lieing you alweys pick a
fight with me and its getting anoying maybe i dont run the server and i dont want to i want to help so
i donate and stuff so people like you can play on geocraft so stop being rude to me and to other staff by that i mean caps
you are not staff so dont act like one and if i hear from someone that you say stuff about me or caps i
will jail or tempban/ban you and i will make a long and big report inclouding all the screenshots of you
disobeyng and other stuff..
thank you

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

Boxlaxgoalie And Chemello480 argueing with pakoklava about endermen farms Empty STOP DIGGING THIS SHIT UP

Post  DrivenMuffin Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:28 am

-_- Please let this crap go its annoying having so many rants...
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:41 am

XD

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down