Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DrivenMuffin's Application (chemello480)

2 posters

Go down

DrivenMuffin's Application (chemello480) Empty DrivenMuffin's Application (chemello480)

Post  DrivenMuffin Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:36 am

Hey To Whoever Reads This,

IGN: chemello480

Name: Zac

Experience: I have been admin on a survival/faction server, ChatMod for a day here, and mod on a survival server hosting 40 slots.

How long have you been here?: I am the second oldest player on this server now that I think about it. BigxBeef has also been a veteran too!

Why I want to be Mod?: I would love to be mod because I enjoy helping players because I know how it feels to go on a new server without any warm welcomes and help at all. I know a great deal about plugins and commands. I have some experience with control panel but I am a fast learner and a keen listener. I just love being around the server and getting involved. If I was mod I would take comments and complaints equally and share them with higher authority. I am experienced with dealing with hackers, spammers, and stuff like that. I respect players and what they have to say and I respect higher authority for their knowledge and wisdom. I hope you enjoyed my application and I hope you the best in the long run reader!

Thanks,

chemello480
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

DrivenMuffin's Application (chemello480) Empty Reccomendation

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:22 am

Hello, I agree with Chemello480 becoming a moderator of Geocraft. On the server he has always helped me out whenever I had questions, and didn't even get angry with me when I had so many Razz He is a very responsible person and never abuses his powers (Seen him moderator on a server).

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down