Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined?

5 posters

Go down

How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined? Empty How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined?

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:09 am

Hello Community of GeoCraft! Today our server has updated to 1.5, sadly this update came with some "nasty bugs and glitches" :/ I know we all hope to see this be fixed but i have been wondering something lately. Do you feel different about GeoCraft now then when you first joined? If so tell us about it in the comments. I hope this will help us with the stuff we are doing wrong XD and will tell us what we are doing right. So like i said, if you feel different now than when you first joined, please take some time and tell us with some comments.

Thanks You

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined? Empty Re: How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined?

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:05 pm

I'm just going to give the plain truth here, Geocraft.

Caps is trying to suck up to iDark, Loli and Spax, because he knows that he really doesn't do shit for the server... Like honestly, Caps what have you done to the server other then mute, kick and ban me? Yeah I might say some rude things to you, but you really deserve it for what you say. Please, Explain. Also, I will really respond to this normally so you dont have a rage paragraph. I do feel different from when I first joined, because of XxxXCapsXxxX and Pakoklava. Especially since really, both have done nothing to help this server... All you do is kick, mute, ban me and just (pak) uses gm. Like really, Pakoklava has no server running experience, same with Caps. Someone like me actually knows about servers, and have ran them before and been high ranks on them... Well this isn't about me so whatever, just saying I would be better because I have real experience not just paying for ranks Wink Razz

I have much deep respect for Spax, iDark and Loli, but not so much for Caps and Pak.

Have a good day Smile

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined? Empty Re: How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined?

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:00 am

Maybe I mute you cause you say and i quote, " Caps Sucks Paks Dick." and other shit like that. Maybe I kick you cause when you are muted you spam me with tpa requests. Maybe I temp-ban you cause you repeat the same whole thing over and over again. As for Pak only using GM, that's his decision, he got GM, so he can use it when he likes. I mean come on box. Think.

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:24 am

Well as far as I know, you're not pakoklava's mommy, so let him reply. Also, I believe it is you that start it so don't lie now, I come on, dont say shit and you say things like "Speak of the devil" or "Look it's box's alt" Which it's fucking not, so you're just asking for it.

>(==)>

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  DrivenMuffin Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 am

*cough comment in my thread because I need answers cough*
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined? Empty pakoklava

Post  pakoklava Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:58 pm

Hi guys i am replying to box.. box i mute you kick you or tempban you becouse you are disrespectfull
and i dislike you you are rude and you make new people who to geocraft
go awey with comments like all the money people donate now goes to geos pocket so you pay for the stuff he wants , now people wouldnt want to donate if they know it wouldnt go to server's progress
and as i said you dislike me and i understand , not quiet but oh well . you say i am spoiled becouse i
sponsor the server well i do that becouse i Love the server and all of its members besides you Smile
and i do that by working at my dads and other places and i am 16 so that is to much money for me to
startwith so i donate some and i donate to other stuff so dont make me feel bad about donating
have you donated to the server 'NO' you havent and you are jelus of me that i got admin before
i was admin/mod you didnt care i existed so that is why i think you got jelus and caps aswell you
said your beter at being admin well dah its my first time being admin and if you dont like it then leave the server no offence but most of the people dont like you and if they do only becouse you rage alot
and sorry for my spelling i am not english/scotish/american i live in scotland so i study english
so you can stop correcting me and go fuck your self Smile

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

Post  Kooricold Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:05 pm

Ummm besides what people are saying above. .... o.o Really I didnt see a lot of this drama that i see above. I came here about ... 3 weeks ago before the whole 1.5 update. 1.5.1 is better i'll say that. I think a lot of the drama that is in this server could be diminished if people would use the /msg command. I'd say if your disrespectful the first time over world chat that would be temp ban "of course in this case most of all the people were kind of disrespectful, some more than others but still most" it'd of course be a short temp ban but guys world chat is defiantly not the place for this nor is it on the forums like this topic" It had nothing to do with yall. but yall turn it in to yall every time something like this comes up. "sorry box you did/do provoke it most of the time" but an admin or long time user should not behave like this. if someone is disrespectful dont comment. screenshot it, send it to higher power, repeat per offense... if people get turned off by the server its not because of people like box "every server has one" its because of the open argument that is annoying as fuck. I know i'm new to this place and i know you're young pak but as an admin you need to be a good example "caps your no different" yes there will be greifing in the game. but thats between factions not between people. and its not verbal, its all part of the game. people know this. it is a faction server. just guys.... dang. wow srry long rant. but i like the server. besides the current predicament its pretty fun. when i started i was worried i wouldnt be able to get much done because of factions but i've done a lot. got a lot of help. some how the other day i got kicked out of a faction but my land was also unclaimed so i was fine with that. but i've had fun with people. ill continue to stay on a server i've donated for. maybe even years to come if people can keep it together

Kooricold

Back to top Go down

How do you feal about Geocraft now then when you first joined? Empty Replying To Kooricold

Post  DrivenMuffin Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:27 am

Koori, I think that was just what everyone needed to hear man. Thank you for that.
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down