Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application InterVizizon, Aka Praxziz.

Go down

Application InterVizizon, Aka Praxziz. Empty Application InterVizizon, Aka Praxziz.

Post  InterVizizon Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:09 pm

IGN: InterVizizon
Name: Tam Duc Nguyen.
Experience: I have been a moderator on a server for two years and got promoted to an admin. After six months i was promoted to a Head admin.
Why i wanna be an admin: I wanna be an admin because i think that i will be a good admin. I'm cool with people and i have respect for people. I'm on daily and i think want to be a staff member. I have skype , facebook , instagram , keek and snapchat. I can edit/render stuff and make sweet videos and upload it to youtube. So many other people can join the server. The more players the more fun.

I would like to applicate as a admin. I think i can do this joob good. I am daily online. I can speak good english and i understand much. I will fight for justice for GeoCraft. I will stop hackers/glitchers from the server. This is a anti-hacking server.

I'm InterVizizon/aka Praxziz and i would like to be an admin.
Hopefully i can be an admin on this server and work with Loliphile , iDarkOrbitz69 , Angel and Tails.

Thanks for you're attention.

InterVizizon

Back to top Go down