Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application for Staff position

Go down

Application for Staff position Empty Application for Staff position

Post  Elvark_Teh_Elf Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 pm

NAME IG: Elvark_Teh_Elf
NAME: Colton
Experience as mod or admin before?: Yes till i quit the server which was about a year.
An Approximate Time
Any recommendation from existing Server/First Time Staff Members?: YES/NO No.
Why you want to be Mod/Admin?

Well, I am in love with this server I know I need to prove what I can do and possibly improve on it but I would atleast like to know how much work it will need for me to take to possibly ever be part of the staff. this server's staff are very nice and I could never leave forever even though I said I would have I always came back 'cause of rage. Loliphile and I, have really bonded... at my point of view and I think iDark may becoming friends with me but I'm not entirely sure, to state it again I would love to be part of the staff and help out all the people that ask for it I will not abuse the use of any of the things I get I will follow all the rules "as I do now" and help who needs the help. I shall never abuse my powers and the awesomeness of being a staff member

To some this up I would love to help this server get stronger tougher nicer and overall~ Mind Blowing~

-Elvark_Teh_Elf

See ya around Very Happy.

Elvark_Teh_Elf

Back to top Go down