Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applying for one of the staff

2 posters

Go down

applying for one of the staff Empty applying for one of the staff

Post  pakoklava Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:55 pm

name:david
last name:Klava
username:pakoklava
nick:demon

hello agein lol i never knew it has to be 100 words so sorry Very Happy and well no i have never bein a mod or any other staff member
i have no expieriance but how can you get expierance if you dont start somewhere right? anyway ive bein on this server not for long but ive made alot of friend even people i hated at the start dont seem so bad now Very Happy i am good with the staff already im friend with loli and spax and hopefuly idark to
i just really want to become mod so i can get my first and last expiriance on this server its a really great server and hopefully you consider me as one of the staff becouse im good with people i dont use powers for bad or my self sorry if there is less then 100 words really didnt want to count all of the words:D anyway thanks for reading
Wink

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

applying for one of the staff Empty The truth

Post  Aquer. Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:44 am

Hey, you have never been staff before right? But the truth is, you don't have to be an actual staff member to have knowledge of console commands and staff commands, you can have the mods n your singleplayer too btw. But seriously you need to work on your grammar, and I don't belive that you type so bad and keep apologizing about 100 words thingy. So I think you're lying about that age, unless you got that diseas that you can't read/write/listen. Idk it just doesn't seem right. But it bothers me so much that you ain't got experience in main Minecraft inputs and bukkits. But yeah if you're lucky you get it. you need lots of luck man. lots of it.

Aquer.

Back to top Go down

applying for one of the staff Empty STFU

Post  pakoklava Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:22 pm

hey who ever the **** you are i don't really care who you are aslong as you dont get in my way
i am not from england america etc ... so i shouldn't even know english ive only had 3 years of english so i think im doing pretty good and i have a life so i dont sit and stare in my computer screen all day and look at plugins and shit 'it bugs me that you dont even know me in real life and you come and say that and i am really polite so i say sorry alot and i am 16 you can go onn facebook and look you dum fuck
oh yeah AND I DID GET THE MOD SO in your face asshole Smile

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

applying for one of the staff Empty Re: applying for one of the staff

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down