Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins

5 posters

Go down

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins Empty Answer these!!!!! Any Admins

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sat Apr 06, 2013 5:50 pm

Hi Staff Of GeoCraft! Im sure everybody is wondering this but I would like to know somethings.

When Will The Server Be Back Up?

Is there a Reset?

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you can answer one of them. Thank You Very Happy

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins Empty Carried Away...

Post  DrivenMuffin Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:59 am

Guys stop making like 5 threads about the same topic it is getting aggravating. I know there isn't a thread made by the Admin profile telling everyone how to act on a forum but please keep in mind that many new players come on to see how the community is and if they see "SERVER DOWN WHERE ALL THE ADMINS" and "LETS GET SO AND SO BANNED", will really be a turn off for most new players wanting to check out the server. So please everyone, we have incredible staff on our server and im sure they are resolving this situation as we speak.

Thank you,

chemello480
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins Empty hi there peeps

Post  pakoklava Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:34 pm

Hey .
its me PAko Razz , ahm i havent bein on much but i have no idea whats going on i was getting my laptop fixed and stuffs and just wondering can someone tell me whats going on ? ...

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins Empty What Happened

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Well a restart on the server made every single plugin go missing or gone. So for about an hour or two everyone who decided to still play was playing with no plugins. This also made spawn unprotected so It got destroyed.

And thats sorta what happened XD

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins Empty GeoCraft is busted as of now.

Post  Spax893 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 am

I fired up the server earlier and upon entering, no welcome message, no mail info, basic LAN server help pages, no plugins (No idea whats goin' on there. The plugins are in the server, just not being used somehow), simple basic LAN principles. I'm sure this is why the server is down.
I Skyped Loli seconds later about what I saw with a couple questions.

Before you try loggin' in, I already stopped the server after seeing what I saw.

HeadAdmin
Spax893

Spax893

Back to top Go down

Answer these!!!!! Any Admins Empty Re: Answer these!!!!! Any Admins

Post  Spax893 Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:39 am

XxxXcapsXxxX wrote:Well a restart on the server made every single plugin go missing or gone. So for about an hour or two everyone who decided to still play was playing with no plugins. This also made spawn unprotected so It got destroyed.

Spawn got griefed? Hands down, NOT acceptable. Geo, Loli and Wiked worked hard on it, I did some, not much.
But the point still stands. Greifing Spawn is NOT acceptable. I don't care who you are, punishment WILL be served. Whenever GeoCraft goes back up, that is.

Spax893

Back to top Go down

Post  Exscaliberkid Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:42 am

Spax893 wrote:
XxxXcapsXxxX wrote:Well a restart on the server made every single plugin go missing or gone. So for about an hour or two everyone who decided to still play was playing with no plugins. This also made spawn unprotected so It got destroyed.

Spawn got griefed? Hands down, NOT acceptable. Geo, Loli and Wiked worked hard on it, I did some, not much.
But the point still stands. Greifing Spawn is NOT acceptable. I don't care who you are, punishment WILL be served. Whenever GeoCraft goes back up, that is.
So you're going to ban a bunch of creepers? Good luck with that...

Exscaliberkid

Back to top Go down

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Spax will find a way :p

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down