Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekly PvP Tourney!

2 posters

Go down

Is This A Good Idea People?

Weekly PvP Tourney! Vote_lcap67%Weekly PvP Tourney! Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Weekly PvP Tourney! Vote_lcap33%Weekly PvP Tourney! Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Weekly PvP Tourney! Vote_lcap0%Weekly PvP Tourney! Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Weekly PvP Tourney! Empty Weekly PvP Tourney!

Post  DrivenMuffin Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:41 am

Hello Geocraft Players and Staff,

I am creating a Weekly PvP Tournament. This tournament will be round-robin. One might ask what a round-robin is? Well, a round-robin is basically made up of 2-4 pools consisting of players that register that week in each pool. For Example: If there are 8 players that registered for that week, they would be ranked into 2 pools (4 in each). Once each player in their own pools plays eachother, they will be ranked according on their wins. The top 2 of each pool move on to the Semi-Finals. Now in the semi-finals, all players must face everyone. The top 2 of the Semi-Finals moves into the Finals. The winner of the Weekly PvP Tournament will be rewarded in-game money! If this Tourney is successful then I could possibly add in a Bidding Pool for other players that want to bid on their favourite fighter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules:
1. DO NOT PAY ME WHEN IM OFFLINE I WILL NOT KNOW IF YOU DID!
2. DO NOT JUMP IN THE RING IF ANOTHER FIGHT IS GOING ON OR THROW ANY OBJECTS INSIDE YOU WILL BE BANNED!
3. Fights are not plugin run so they will only be fought when im on or another ref whom I have hired.
4. Wait until the ref completes the countdown to fight.
5. If you are inactive on the day of your fight it is an automatic forfeit.
6. Respect refs and staff in and out of the ring.
7. Wear a nice and sexy skin for the crowd.
8. Specified Weapons & Armour For Each Week Will be Posted.
9. Faction Name cant be graphic.
10. Do not use lag or hacking as an excuse, the refs will spectate and kick a player out if they hack.
11. RE-READ THIS WHOLE POST BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANY QUESTION I HAVE ALREADY ANSWERED!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Application Requirements To Be A PvPer In This Tourney:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Payment of $500 (In-Game Money PAY ME ONLY WHEN IM ONLINE)
Which Faction Are You In:
In-Game Name:
Nickname (What You Want To Be Shown Up As):
Pool A or Pool B:
HAWT SKIN (Post Your Skin In Comments Below):
5 Sentences About How You Follow The Tournament Rules Correctly Without Talking Back:

MESSAGE ME IN GAME IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO REF THIS ULTIMATE WEEKLY TOURNEY

(This Part Of The Thread Will Be Updated Often About Questions I Get)
FAQ:Do ./mail chemello480 If You Would Like To Be Apart Of The Tournament Staff!

(This Part Of The Thread Will Be Updated Often About The Info About The Weekly Tournament)
This week is unarmed w/out armour, pvp tournament with free admission! Starting this Friday, Apply NOW!!!
POST BELOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO APPY FOR PVPER
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Last edited by DrivenMuffin on Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATE IN COLOUR)
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Weekly PvP Tourney! Empty BUMP

Post  DrivenMuffin Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:08 am

DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Weekly PvP Tourney! Empty Just Your Friendly Neighborhood ~Shadow

Post  shadowboss2344 Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:38 pm

I would like to sign up Razz
Fac:TheFallen
IGN:shadowboss2344
Nickname: Shadow
Pool B
Welp here goes 5 sentences. #1 I reread the rules when you told me to.#2 Ill stay out of the ring when its  not my turn to prevent cheating Razz#3 I'll wait for the referees to declare the beginning of the fight.#4 I promise to listen to the referees is they tell me to do something... And last but not least I just wanna pvp and don't wanna get kicked out of the tourney Very Happy. (Sorry for bad spelling/grammar, Typing in a hurry)

shadowboss2344

Back to top Go down

Weekly PvP Tourney! Empty Re: Weekly PvP Tourney!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum