Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello geocrafters :D

+3
rfiii
XxxXcapsXxxX
pakoklava
7 posters

Go down

Hello geocrafters :D Empty Hello geocrafters :D

Post  pakoklava Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:28 pm

Hi people who read this

I just wanted to say Thank you, to all the people who have bein supporting me thro my time in
geocraft and f you for those who dont support me , maybe im not the greatest admin but i am trying
but guys if you need help with something or wanna tell me stuff please do as i know im not the greatest admin
you need to help me get better by telling me stuff and letting me help you
and i love geocraft so i donate ! , and i made new friends on geocraft like shadowboss caps blinja elvark rfiii
loli idark spax and hopefully many more i want to be helpfull and not be bored so Idark Loli and spax teach me more stuff i am first time admin so explain stuff and i will be more helpfull not just goofing off and sorry
if i step over the line sometimes but ''BOX'' sometimes take it to far and i give a vote for him to be banned
he makes so many problems on the server its unbelivable he makes half of the server so angry they rage and other half wants to kill him im with this half Very Happy , and anyone who else would want him banned please vote
it is not ageinst the rules to vote for ban and if you have proof of anyone hacking spawnkilling or other stuff please send a email to diamondsword1996@gmail.com me and other staff will look over your proof sorry for my spelling agein its really hard to type if i dont know the language very well and i only study it Smile thank you

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

Hello geocrafters :D Empty Re: Hello geocrafters :D

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:40 pm

This server has given mercy to people that DO NOT deserve it, box is one of them. Box has been the most rudest person i have ever seen on any server, and ya know what, he continues it. I Vote For Him To Be Banned.

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Hello geocrafters :D Empty Box!

Post  rfiii Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:27 pm

Twisted Evil i also think box should be banned and i would also like to thank pako for writing about me caps elvark and the staff

rfiii

Back to top Go down

Hello geocrafters :D Empty BoxLaxRespect

Post  Exscaliberkid Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 pm

Ban him.

He just never is nice...

That is all.

Exscaliberkid

Back to top Go down

Post  blinja99 Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:23 pm

Just because someone is mean does not mean that we can ban him. Unless they are explicitly breaking a rule we should not ban that person. However, Box has been rude to several staff and it needs to stop. As long as he no longer harasses and disrespects staff I do not believe he should be banned. If he continues it should be up to Idark and Loli to determine whether he should be banned or not.

blinja99

Back to top Go down

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:57 pm

As for problems other than box ( hard to find ) there is one that needs to be taking care of. The PvP has a duplication glitch! Most of the players know about this, and some use it. It is where when you die in the arena, you can do death back and get you pvp arena items. I feel this needs to be taking off before some of the items be duplicated lose their value.

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:46 pm

LOL why you guys so mad, you know im just playin

jesus some people take a game way too far...

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Exscaliberkid wrote:Ban him.

He just never is nice...

That is all.

Hmm, Why am I rude to you?....

When I log on:

Exscaliberkid: Speak of the devil
Exscaliberkid: Litterally lol

And your other shitty jokes Smile

Especially when I try to come on the server, and be peaceful, ya'll just snap yo shit at me

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Lol i love how you just make a huge ass rage paragraph for something that wont happen Smile

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:51 pm

boxlaxgoalie wrote:Lol i love how you just make a huge ass rage paragraph for something that wont happen Smile

That was to Pakoklava,

And also wtf did I do to you, rfiii? o.O

Lol idc but just still

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry for all these replies lmfao, but I see I got banned....

After this ban, Not just so i dont get permabanned, I promise to be a new person.

I feel like i really have took it over the top with the whole pak paid for admin which is true, but that's not something to worry about, and also saying pak and caps are in a relationship :p. Once again, this isn't just so i dont get permabanned, I just feel bad for everything. Sorry to all that I hurt, and you will not see that kind of box after the temp ban is finished.

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  XxxXcapsXxxX Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:12 am

Hopefully it has.

XxxXcapsXxxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Kooricold Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:48 pm

it may take a while man. Don't post so much about the ordeal. If you want to be on server i would say keep posting in forums, "ignore any flaming cause you may get some" dont even make a comment about it if it happens. give it a while and if they see that you may have changed i'm sure they can be merciful. just make sure you appologize "without mentioning the ban" I would say make a new thread on the subject apologizing about the whole thing. again ignore flaming cause knowing some they will do it. Just try to understand that you did go too far.

Kooricold

Back to top Go down

Hello geocrafters :D Empty over the top with the whole pak paid for admin which is true,

Post  pakoklava Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:43 pm

dude see your starting agein ? just dont even talk about it and i dont pay for admin i pay for the server to idark so he wouldnt haveto worrie about that anymore so he could consentrate on bigger problems like getting pvp arena fixed or the deathback thing or just adding bigger shops or adding more items to the shop for the other players i know i am not the best admin probobly not even a good one but im trying to help people i know i havent bein on much but that doesnt mean you cant ask me on the forums guys thanks for reading this.

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum