Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PvP Problems

3 posters

Go down

PvP Problems Empty PvP Problems

Post  DrivenMuffin Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

Hey Guys,

Im sure most of you are troubled with these wacky pvp play. I am not totally sure I understand how or when my items are dropped when I die. If its from falling and dying or from getting killed it seems I never get my stuff dropped on certain occasions. Same with pvping other players. Today it was frustrating to beat another player after a while to only find out I get string, a sword, rotten flesh, and armour that was taken away from me. Now it got taken away because the person I pvped had prot x, proj x, and fire x. There names are: C0dy and Cgeneral. It was unfortunate when I beat both of them after a while to only gain a couple things. I guess it has to do with lag and the strange pvp. Please "Admin" profile reply to me and tell us what the rules and regulations for pvp drops are.

Thanks,

Chem
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

PvP Problems Empty reply to chem

Post  pakoklava Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:05 pm

Hi chem

dude it is probobly from poor connection or mcmmo havent looked in it but i will ask people if they are having same problems if they do we will look deeper , it could be becouse when you pvp the person does deathback
and how did they get that armor ? becouse people are saying i give out stuff witch i dont ,
and it was Idark who had a drop party with that stuff so please stop saying i give stuff out witch i dont

pakoklava

Back to top Go down

PvP Problems Empty Re: PvP Problems

Post  DrivenMuffin Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:29 am

Thanks for responding and helping pak. Appreciate it Wink
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down

Post  boxlaxgoalie Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:12 am

DrivenMuffin wrote:Thanks for responding and helping pak. Appreciate it Wink

Chem, you might want to also mention the protection 12 we found?

boxlaxgoalie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum