Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~~~Being A Post Whore/Thread Digger~~~

Go down

~~~Being A Post Whore/Thread Digger~~~ Empty ~~~Being A Post Whore/Thread Digger~~~

Post  DrivenMuffin Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:41 am

Hello members and staff of Geocraft!

Just gonna get this out there ;D so it doesn't annoy lots of people later on and so it doesn't screw up the new forums.

First off: Please do not! I repeat DO NOT reply to someone using another thread! This makes the forums a real hassle to navigate through.

Secondly: My terminology (which I think it is best suited) a PostWhore is someone who goes on the forums and posts on every thread saying like, "oh I agree", "yea", "wow that is dumb", and many other saying like that. They just do this to show that they look at the forum and try to agree with people or piss people off.

Lastly: My other terminology (which I also think is best suited) is a person who replies to a thread after the point has been either resolved or forgotten.

Not going to name any names but lots of people have done these types of annoyances. Please Do Not get confused with actually being normal and replying to topics to being one of these 3 things. Also ONLY REPLY TO THIS TOPIC IF YOU HAVE A QUESTION AS TO ANY OF THESE TERMS! NO HATING! Evil or Very Mad

P.S: If the "staff" profile could look at this post and comment on it and maybe even make a few posts like this to tell retards to stop doing this that would be outstanding!

As Always Thanks,

chemello480 alien
DrivenMuffin
DrivenMuffin

http://69.com

Back to top Go down